Java EE 7 Upgrade training
26 March 2018 • 4 days
- 26, 27, 28, 29 March 2018
- 4 days, 9:30 - 16:30
- € 2.225,- per person (incl. lunch, excl. VAT)
Java EE has a greatly simplified programming model and it now has all the ingredients that make for a successful lightweight component based implementation. Java EE 7 continues down the path where Java EE 6 left off to further simplify the architecture by reducing its complexity from the developer’s point of view, while also adding new functionality in response to the needs of the community.
- Develop Transactional Java Enterprise Applications
- Use the Java Persistence API for Persisting Data into a Relational Database
- Leverage Contexts and Dependency Injection to Benefit from a Decoupled Programming Model
- Apply Messaging Techniques for Asynchronous Transactional Processing
- Expose and consume RESTful Endpoints
- Integration Test Enterprise Java Applications using Arquillian
- Leverage the Java Batch API to facilitate long-running, non-interactive, bulk operations
- Use websockets for full-duplex, bi-directional, communication with low overhead
- Participants are expected to have a firm understanding of the Java programming language
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop for this course containing their favourite IDE and a Java EE
- 6/7 compatible application server such as Glassfish v4 or JBoss Wildfly v8.
Experienced Java developers
- Before the start of the training, the payment due to be paid.