17 April 2018 • 1 day
- 17 April 2018
- 1 day, 9:30 - 16:30
- € 595,- per person (incl. lunch, excl. VAT)
This one day training course separates facts from fiction on the recent hype of Microservices. In this course you will learn how and why companies resort to this architectural style, and where it originated. Moreover we will focus on the challenges ahead on the way to a maintainable and scalable Microservices implementation. This course is interactive and there will be ample time for discussion and questions among attendees. This training is mainly theoretical with an occasional demo or discussion.
The following list of topics will be covered:
- Introduction to the Microservices Architectural style
- Why are companies doing this?
- Why you should (not) be doing Microservices
- Characteristics of Microservices
- About Monoliths
- Monolith to Microservices approach
- Outer vs Inner Architecture
- Data Strategy
- Service Communication
- Conway’s Law
- Re-use Traps
- Anatomy of a Microservice
- Building & Deploying Microservices
- Microservices Infrastructure
- Design for Failure: Resilience & Anti-Fragility
- Testing Strategies
Experienced developers, architects, and technical managers who want an unbiased and objective view on the Microservices architectural style.